Ever wondered how you get THAT Instagram photo? You know, the one with the perfect angle, the best lighting and just the right amount of filter?
Whether you are a photographer looking to expand your skillset, or a novice holding nothing more than a smartphone, join Thahmina Haseen, food stylist, food photographer and creator of the Golden Tiffin blog, for a hands-on Food Photography workshop.
During this practical food photography workshop, Thahmina will introduce you to the essential food photography tips, lighting, styling techniques, prop composition and shooting styles. She will also share how to take the best photos specifically for blogs and social media, using either your smartphone or camera.
The hands-on workshop will be followed by a Q&A, where Thahmina will chat about food photography, styling and blogging, answering any questions you have.
During the workshop you’ll have the chance to put all your newfound photography skills into practice as we tuck into some delicious chaat, snacks and refreshments!
- Maximising available light and using portable flash lights
- Using professional compositions
- Creating interest through props and angles
- Altering depth of field
- Styling and preparing food for photography
- Preparing photos specifically for use on blogs and social media
By the end of the course you will be able to take mouth-watering photographs of food for your blog or social media channels. And you’ll leave stuffed with delicious snacks and chaat!
Want to Join?
- Date: Saturday, 6 May 2017
- Time: 2pm to 4pm
- Place: Chit Chaat Chai, 356 Old York Road London, SW18 1SS United Kingdom
- Price: £15, including snacks and refreshments
- Level: Beginner or Intermediate
- Entry requirements: Please bring your smartphone or camera to practice taking photos during the workshop.
Email email@example.com to reserve your spot
1 week notice of cancellation or change in numbers is required to receive a refund.
Culinary demi-goddess and lover of all things food related. Thahmina started Golden Tiffin in 2014 as a way to combine her passion for feeding the masses and food photography. She has been featured by the Grewal Twins, Amal, and Two Brown Girls.