Afternoon tea, Chit Chaat Chai style!
Back by popular demand! Save your spot by filling in the form below. More details and the High Chai menu are below too. Any questions, just email us at email@example.com. See you on the weekend of 7 and 8 October!
- Event Date – Sat 7 October and Sun 8 October
- Event Time– 1pm to 5pm (The table is yours for up to 1.5 hours)
- Price: £25, includes bottomless masala chai (£35 for bottomless Sunset Over Goa cocktails (which were featured in Elle Magazine!)
- Menu: see below. Vegetarian menu available upon request.
Save your spot via the form below
- Samosa Chaat: All hail the queen of chaats. Veg samosas topped with chickpea curry, yogurt, chaatneys & sev.
- Bombay Bhel: The Bombay beach classic. Puffed rice, potatoes, onions, chickpeas married with our house chaatneys.
- Chicken Kati Roll: Tandoor fired and wrapped in a hot flat bread paratha
- Darth Vada Pav Burgers: The pav strikes back! Spiced potato patty ball dipped in chickpea flour served in a pav (bun).
- Chai-Spiced Brownies: Gooey, fudgey, chocolately goodness. Served with vanilla pod ice cream.
- Rum Baba Doughnuts: Indian-style warm doughnuts, served without the rum.
- Masala Chai: An Indian meal isn’t complete without this sweet, spiced, aromatic tea.
- Sunset Over Goa cocktails: As Featured in Elle Magazine! Ever been to Goa? Enjoy the sunset over Wandsworth instead with vodka, lychee, and hibiscus.