Afternoon tea, Chit Chaat Chai style!
Back by popular demand and now a permanent experience! We will be serving High Chai on Sunday 5 November and Sunday 3 December – the last dates of the year!
More details and the High Chai menu are below too. Any questions, just email us at email@example.com.
- Date – the first Sunday of every month
- Event Time– 1pm to 5pm (The table is yours for up to 1.5 hours)
- Price: £25, includes bottomless masala chai (£35 for bottomless Sunset Over Goa cocktails (which were featured in Elle Magazine!)
- Menu: see below. Vegetarian menu available upon request.
Save your spot via the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samosa Chaat: All hail the queen of chaats. Veg samosas topped with chickpea curry, yogurt, chaatneys & sev.
- Bombay Bhel: The Bombay beach classic. Puffed rice, potatoes, onions, chickpeas married with our house chaatneys.
- Chicken Kati Roll: Tandoor fired and wrapped in a hot flat bread paratha
- Darth Vada Pav Burgers: The pav strikes back! Spiced potato patty ball dipped in chickpea flour served in a pav (bun).
- Himalayan Salted Brownies: Gooey, fudgey, chocolately goodness, baked with the perfect sprinkle of Himalayan salt for added indulgence.
- Malai Kulfi: The original and the best, ice cream flavoured with cardamom and nuts.
- Gulaab (Rose) Baba Doughnuts: Our twist on the classic Indian dessert Gulab Jamun served with rose ice cream.
- Masala Chai: An Indian meal isn’t complete without this sweet, spiced, aromatic tea.
- Sunset Over Goa cocktails: As Featured in Elle Magazine! Ever been to Goa? Enjoy the sunset over Wandsworth instead with vodka, lychee, and hibiscus.
(The menu may change based on seasonal specials or seasonality of ingredients)