We want you!
Chit Chaat Chai is looking for a proactive marketing enthusiast to take the reigns of our Marketing Programme. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get real-world experience of overseeing a marketing strategy from start to finish for a fun, young and vibrant brand. Don’t be afraid to bring your own ideas to the table. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who doesn’t need to be told what to do and who can take initiative – there’s no micromanaging here!
As our Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for owning the marketing calendar, events and activities. This includes our Chit Chaat Chai classes, working with bloggers, owning customer communications (including our newsletter and blog), and our artist residency programme. We are not looking for someone to oversee or own social media.
Key responsibilities include:
– Ownership of Chit Chaat Chai classes: our classes are a way to bring the Chit Chaat Chai community together over a shared interest, such as food photography or cocktail making. You will need to come up with ideas for new classes throughout the year, identify who should lead the classes and own all event logistics to run a successful class.
– Work with influencers and bloggers on special events, restaurant invites and other activities.
– Own the monthly customer newsletter: This includes managing our customer database, creating the content for our newsletters, delivering and reporting on our newsletter metrics.
– Website management: Work with our external website team to make sure all website content is up to date and use the website to promote events, activities or special offers.
– Artist Residency programme: Identify and work with artists to showcase their work at the Chit Chaat Chai gallery.
– Bring your own ideas for where we can take the Chit Chaat Chai brand! This role is yours to make and we are looking for someone brimming with ideas, enthusiasm and the initiative to share our love for Chaat across London.
– Proactive self-starter. You will not be told what to do and when to do it. We are looking for someone who can take the role and make it theirs.
– Excellent written and spoken English.
– Enthusiastic. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your ideas or feedback.
– Customer-first. Have excellent communication skills and empathy. We need you to put the customer first in everything you do.
– Data-driven. Use the available data to figure out what is working and what needs to be tweaked.
– Design skills are not required but are a plus.
– Any experience with MailChimp, AdWords, Google Analytics and/or WordPress are a plus.
Send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com. Please include “Marketing Intern Role” in your email subject line.